Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission prepared in accordance with the Author Guidelines is emailed to email@example.com, not submitted on this platform.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The manuscript file is in .odt (OpenOffice), .docx or .doc (Microsoft Word), or .tex format.
- The text uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the appropriate steps for blind peer-review have been followed. Please see the Submission Checklist for more details.
- All figures and images are included as separate files of the type .tif or .png (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional file types), of sufficient quality. The minimum resolution is 300 DPI.
Information on copyright pertaining to submitted works can be found in the Publication Rights Agreement. Authors retain the ownership of their work and grant MSURJ the rights, unlimited in time or territory, to copy-edit, reproduce, publish, and distribute the accepted manuscript in whole or in part, and in hard-copy or online. We publish under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.